The PACE Program is one of the most amazing programs we have ever administered. Our team has been working with this program for over ten years. We continue to be astonished by the far reaching improvements that participants experience in all areas of their lives. PACE improves all domains of processing in the brain. We tune up our cars to keep them running more efficiently…PACE tunes up the brain. PACE is a processing and cognitive enhancement program created by Learning, Rx.
By retraining the brain PACE Develops:
- Auditory Processing
- Logic and Reasoning
- Processing Speed
- Visual Processing
- Reading Comprehension
- PACE is based on the best scientific research available and is continually modified to incorporate new scientific data.
- PACE targets and trains those skills that are most likely to have a meaningful impact on learning performance and academic abilities.
- PACE is provided individually to achieve significant results quickly.
- PACE consists of sequenced procedures to challenge – not bore or frustrate the student.
- PACE is provided on a one-on-one basis to allow immediate feedback (error correction and positive reinforcement).
- PACE improves the student’s self-esteem by allowing him or her to actually see the difference in his or her own performance.
- PACE drives new skills to the subconscious so that they become habitual and automatic.
- PACE procedures appear to be non-academic so that they are different from the schoolwork with which the student may have had negative experiences.
- PACE develops meaningful skills that are used in the student’s daily activities so that there is a high level of retention.
- PACE produces valuable results (there is a high return) when considering committed effort, time, and finances.
PACE was developed in clinical settings using real people with real learning problems while utilizing and applying the best scientific research.
Irlen Syndrome is a perceptual processing disorder that can be treated non-invasively with the Irlen Method.
Handwriting Without Tears
Handwriting Without Tears is a step by step approach to help students learn to print and write cursive.
Touch Math teaches students to add, subtract, multiply and divide through the use of touch points on numbers or coins.
Processing and Cognitive Enhancement. A brain based learning program that strengthens processing in 26 major learning areas.